Lowongan Supervisor Admin Sortation-Lazada eLogistics Indonesia
- Express: own B2C last mile delivery capabilities from pick-up to sort to delivery
- Transport: Management of our ecosystem of partners (3PLs) along all the transportation components
- Fulfilment: Operation of a network of warehouses that can fill retail orders on our own behalf, as well as providing fulfilment services to merchants and international brands
- Crossborder: Build-up & management of international logistics network giving seamlessly access to ASEAN
- DWS Dashboard Daily Performance
- Monitoring dashboard performance KPI
- Recap & Analyst Cost Management Report ( Cost Per Parcel)
- Manage Daily Absenteeism (RW & DW)
- Recap & Analyse Missed Scan in Sortation
- Monitoring & Analyse data 3pl feedback both GRO & MRD
- Request DW to OS - weekly
- Stock Take Report consumable in sortation Report to Finance
- Overtime RW/TL (Monthly report to finance)
- Monthly Report & OT RW OS & LEX (Monthly)
- Monthly Report & OT TL OS & LEX (Monthly)
- Monthly Report & OT Admin OS & LEX (Monthly)
- KPI Report for TL (Monthly)
- Purchase Request
- Request New RW
- Request Warning Letter
- D3 / S1 All Major
- At least 2 years working experience as SPV Administration (Preferred logistic industry)..
- Willing to be Working in Kosambi - Tangerang.
- Excellent in operating Microsoft Office (esp. Excel).
- Good in communication
- Fast learner & hard worker
Supervisor Admin Sortation-Lazada eLogistics IndonesiaTangerang (Banten) - kosambi | Ditayangkan: 30-June-2020 | Tutup pada 30-July-2020
Everything written about eCommerce opportunity in Southeast Asia is overwhelmingly positive - a population of 600 million plus consumers, growing internet connectivity, broad penetration of smartphones, a young and tech-savvy population and expanding GDP and purchasing power. The region’s rate of eCommerce share of total retail at around 1 percent shows enormous opportunity in comparison to 14-17% in the west and China.
Despite these extraordinary possibilities, the logistics environment in Southeast Asia remains a huge challenge.
Lazada eLogistics (LeL) mission is to address these challenges, delight customers and win them over to eCommerce. We are building an innovative, highly visible, low-cost logistics network. Our operating model is based on an ecosystem of logistics partners stitched together with state of the art technology and our modular infrastructure
Lazada eLogistics (LeL) is the Logistics arm of the Lazada Group and is structured around four operating Business Units
All Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Lazada eLogistics Indonesia is a part of Lazada Group that focusing on an end-to-end process in logistics. With our tremendous growth, we seek to a talent who is dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded to join with our A-team. Hone your creativity, invent, innovate, and set your own highest standards with nurturing and equal opportunity environment.
ALAMAT : Lazada eLogistics Indonesia
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said X-2 No. 1, Jakarta , 12950, Indonesia