Lowongan Internal Audit - Placement in Central Kalimantan Site-PT Agro Harapan Lestari
- PT Agro Harapan Lestari tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- PT Agro Harapan Lestari tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Apabila ada Panggilan wawancara di lokasi yang tidak sesuai dengan iklan yang tertera pada iklan lowongan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi PT Agro Harapan Lestari
- Discuss and agree with the Manager on the Audit area and carryout audits according to the plan on timely manner and report on issues identified
- Review and understand policies/procedures in place and then carry on compliance audit on same on a rational basis and report on exceptions
- Assist the Manager to collect and updates sufficient data for audit procedure
- Drafting the initial reports for the review of Manager
- Carrying out the necesarry analysis and collect objective evidence for issues/exceptions identified
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in upstream oil palm plantation/mill audits.
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) qualified or partly qualified. If don't have CIA qualification, at least have experience worked at Public Accountant Office / KAP (Kantor Akuntan Publik) as an Auditor.
- Able to communicate in English language
- Willing to be placed in Central Kalimantan site
Internal Audit - Placement in Central Kalimantan Site-PT Agro Harapan LestariKotawaringin Timur (Kalimantan Tengah) | Ditayangkan: 29-June-2020 | Tutup pada 29-July-2020
Goodhope Asia Holdings Ltd registered in Singapore, has business interests in oil palm plantations and edible oils & fats industries and is headquartered in Sri Lanka.
The Oil Palm Plantations Segment of Goodhope is primarily based in the Kalimantan region in Indonesia. The Group has a land bank of over 150,000 hectares under development and cultivation and a milling capacity of over 2.5 MT. The Group operates its plantations using a sustainable business model preserving the natural environment, surrounding habitats and communities around our plantations.
Several of the Group’s plantations are members of the RSPO, while its most mature plantation is certified by the RSPO. The Goodhope Group in principle follows the RSPO Criteria when undertaking plantation operations.
We are looking for committed and experienced professionals to partner with us in our exciting journey into the future.
Vacancies exist in the Goodhope Group for the following positions, with the need to travel to different operating locations based on work requirements.
Our vision is to become an integrated global player in the food industry, whose people and performance will lead change and deliver exceptional growth.
We want to become the industry benchmark in the Oils & Fats market space, leveraging on Our entrepreneurial spirit, Our people and Our best practices, keeping the best interests of Our stakeholders in mind at all times, while stretching ourselves to create wealth, in line with our three core values FOCUSED, FLEXIBLE and FAST
ALAMAT : PT Agro Harapan Lestari
Kav 27 Jenderal Gatot Subroto, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia