Lowongan Human Resource Manager-MiChat Pte Limited
- Create human resources strategies according to business strategies of the company
- Manage representative office’s end-to-end recruitment activities including but not limited to preparing job advertising, shortlisting, interviewing and selection. Act as an advisor to hiring managers on the employment law where necessary.
- Manage the full employee cycle from on-boarding to off-boarding
- Manage the morale of the workforce through organising and implementing activities.
- Build up and maintain HR policies and procedures to be relevant to business and in compliance with laws, regulations and procedure of HR.
- Manage the workforce structure including liaising with HR outsourcing vendors if required.
- Advise on local levels of compensation and benefits.
- Involve in payroll payment, leave administration and managing all expenses claims.
- Manage all social insurance contributions, including preparing returns and liaising with government agencies.
- Setup KPIs, evaluate and measure performance result of employees.
- Monitor compiling and updating of employee profile timely and accurately.
- Deal with complex discipline/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel and decisions, analyse information and applications.
- Consult and suggest organisation structure to management to ensure relevance and effect.
- Any other duties assigned by management even if unrelated to job title.
- Manage of office supplies and equipment purchase and premises appropriately and within reasonable cost.
- Manage and ensure the reasonable safety and cleanliness of the premises.
- Making travel, accommodation and all related arrangements for visiting visitors and local colleagues traveling overseas.
- At least Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language: Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia for both written and spoken. Basic English business language skills for both written and spoken (daily liaison with colleagues in Singapore office). If candidate can speak mandarin Chinese, it is a bonus (ad-hoc communications with colleagues in China).
- Working experience: 1 year of working experience as a HR manager or 5 years of working experience as a HR Generalist, preferably in IT or technology industry.
- IT Fluency: Comfortable in using mobile application for work frequently. Laptop usage is consistent.
- Good knowledge of local labour laws
- Having the knowledge, skills and experience to discharge the job requirements effectively.
- Comfortable with start-up environment
Human Resource Manager-MiChat Pte LimitedJakarta Raya - South Jakarta | Ditayangkan: 12-November-2019 | Tutup pada 12-December-2019
Headquartered in Singapore, MiChat (pronounced as mai-chat) is a mobile communication app developed by MiChat Pte. Limited for people to connect with family and friends through fun chat features. The app is available for all Android and iOS devices.
The company believes every conversation creates a sense of belonging and thus is committed to building the tools the community will enjoy to chat and make new friends.
MiChat is currently expanding our presence in other Southeast Asia regions and we are seeking a hands-on Human Resource Manager for our operation based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The incumbent will be a sole contributor and reports to the Indonesia’s Authorised Representative of the Company.
ALAMAT : MiChat Pte Limited
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25. Millennium Centennial Center