Lowongan Collector Coordinator Area Bandung & Ujungberung-PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)
- Memeriksa serta mempelajari data-data debitur yang menunggak pembayaran angsuran.
- Mengunjungi / menemui dan melakukan penagihan kepada debitur yang menunggak pembayaran angsuran
- Melaksanakan penarikan barang sesuai dengan prosedur.
- Usia maksimal 35 tahun
- Pendidikan minimal D3 Semua Jurusan
- Memiliki Integritas yang baik & sanggup bekerja dibawah tekanan
- Penempatan kerja di : Bandung & Ujungberung
- Gaji Pokok UMR + Pulsa
- BPJSTK, BPJSKS
- Jenjang Karir
- To provide financing solutions and services to the community in improving their quality of live using technology.
- To establish a framework for people to learn, to develop and perform, creating value and growth potential
Collector Coordinator Area Bandung & Ujungberung-PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)Bandung (Jawa Barat) - Bandung | Ditayangkan: 25-February-2020 | Tutup pada 26-March-2020
PT Finansia Multi Finance (“FMF” or “the Company”) was founded in 1994. FMF received its multifinance licence in 1994 and is fully licenced to conduct a full range of multifinance activities including consumer finance, leasing, factoring and credit cards.
Today, FMF and its kreditplus brand are established as leading players within the multifinance sector with a focus on the used motorcycle financing, used car financing and white goods financing segments. As at 30 June 2014, FMF finances 772,234 customers through a proprietary distribution network of 313 branches / POS outlets and supported by a workforce of 13,682 employees.
On its establishment, FMF adopted a dual focus on both the retail and commercial segment largely in response to the opportunities available in the market. Following the Asian Financial Crisis (“AFC”), FMF, like many other financial institutions in Indonesia, adjusted its strategic business model and risk management framework to reflect lessons learnt over the period.
Over its 20 years of operation, FMF has weathered the course of a number of credit cycles and financial crises through a willingness and flexibility to adapt its business model and practices in response to shifting regulatory and operating environments. This adaptability has provided FMF with valuable operating experience within a number of different business segments and product groups across both the retail and commercial markets.
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
Syarat & Ketentuan :
To be the Best Provider of Technology Based Financing Solutions and Services In Indonesia
ALAMAT : PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)
15th Floor, Office 8 Building, SCBD Lot 28, Jl.Jendral Sudirman Kav 52-53, Jakarta