Lowongan Cost Control Staff (Construction)-Shackleton Towers
- Monitoring and evaluating the ongoing Project related with:
- Evaluating Budget, Cost, and Profit for Major Project that has been completed.
- Coordinating with Project Leader in making a Purchasing Schedule.
- Monitoring and ensure the project cost not exceed to the specified Budget BQ).
- Checking purchase request document or "Request of Purchase Order (RPO)" that issued by Project (ensure RPO not exceed to the Budget / BQ).
- Checking the "Purchase Order (PO)" that prepared by Purchasing Staff.
- Checking invoice and "Recommendation of Payment (ROP)" document (Ensure ROP is according to the "Purchase Order (PO)" and the working progress).
- Checking Petty Cash Project.
- Monitoring construction progress.
- Monitoring and checking the inventory/quantity of material in project.
- Assisting in preparing list of supplier/vendor & list of material/work price.
- Making monthly report of inventory and progress.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Architect.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as Project Budget, Purchasing or Cost Control in the same filed, preferably from building contractor.
- Detail oriented, good analysis skill.
- Fluency in English both oral & written.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication.
- Understand the prices of Materials or Works.
- Understand the construction process.
- Able to read construction drawing and to prepare budget for project.
- Self-confident and decision maker person.
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
- Willing to work overtime.
Cost Control Staff (Construction)-Shackleton TowersJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 14-February-2020 | Tutup pada 15-March-2020
Shackleton Towers, previously known as Global Talentia, provides executive recruitment and training services to a wide range of industries. We have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver the perfect fit between a job seeker and an employer. Our recruiters and account managers are industry experts that develop recruitment and training solutions to fit each individual or company's unique needs.
Shackleton Towers flexible executive recruitment services are designed to fit your business needs. Whether you are looking to reduce your hiring costs, expand your contigent workforce, or have a combination needs, Shackleton Towers can deliver the right solution.
Our client is a multinational construction company from Japan, established in 1985 in Indonesia. Has a proven track record of providing international corporations with reliable, high quality, industrial construction in major Indonesia cities and major surrounding regional centers. They are looking for Cost Control Staff with the details as below!
- Working Budget, that prepared by Estimation and Construction Division.
- Monthly Budget Report of each Project.
- Project Cost Analysis, that prepared by Construction Division.
- Excess Budget.
**ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATE(S) WILL BE CONTACTED**
ALAMAT : Shackleton Towers
WTC 3, 3th Floor, Jenderal Sudirman Kav.29-31, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12920