Lowongan Accountant-REGAL SPRINGS GROUP
- REGAL SPRINGS GROUP tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- REGAL SPRINGS GROUP tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi REGAL SPRINGS GROUP
- Provide an efficient process governed by solid internal controls, effective processes and continuous improvements.
- Support the accounting cycle and reporting process of the company.
- Support the external auditor process and any other external reporting.
- Develop a costing team that can continuously make a positive contribution to the business.
- Business partnering with the business operation in management decision making, formulation & implementation of business strategy.
- Manage the key accounting functions of the company including but not limited to:
- Order to cash cycle
- Procurement to pay cycle
- Month end closing and reporting and balance sheet reconciliation
- Application of accounting policies and further localization as see fit.
- Maintain accounting systems which comply with generally accepted accounting principles, tax, and management reporting requirements.
- Consistently challenge the efficiency of the accounting operation to meet statutory and IFRS requirements
- Develop and document accounting processes to form a solid and effective accounting platform.
- Develop the skills of costing leads in each production facilities in developing product profitability reports
- Develop the costing aspects of the team (identify 1 person) for product pricing (customer quotations)
- To collaborate with the feedmill, farming & processing plant managers to develop P&L that allow them to manage the cost and effectiveness of each operation
- To evaluate and support system changes. Develop project plans to effectively address the impact of these changes and lead the team in implementation.
- Significant change management to move from founder-led culture to a best practice governance structure
- Up-skill and develop the finance team and ability to effective delegate without the reducing the performance efficiency
- Break down the current silos and create a collaborative business partnerships
Accountant-REGAL SPRINGS GROUPMedan (Sumatera Utara) | Ditayangkan: 05-February-2020 | Tutup pada 06-March-2020
Regal Springs is the world’s largest vertically integrated producer of tilapia. Regal Springs has production sites in Indonesia, Mexico and Honduras, conscientiously harnessing the clean waters of rural areas to produce a consistently high quality product. Regal Springs sells into all segments of the market in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia. It offers a range of tilapia products, under its zero waste policy, including fish scales, fish oil, fish skins, fish meal, filleted and whole fish. As aquaculture gains in global importance for food security, Regal Springs stands out as an industry example of balanced farming. The company is certified by the highest standards in the industry, and is recognized for going above and beyond in supporting and growing healthy communities through its public health, educational and infrastructural initiatives.
For more information about Regal Springs: http://www.regalsprings.com
Golden Springs Group, the majority shareholder of Regal Springs Group, acquired majority control of Regal Springs in June 2016 with the goal of transitioning a founder-led culture to an corporate culture with clear corporate strategy best practice sharing, enhanced controls & processes.
Key Purpose of the Job
This role provide main functions in accounting, reporting and consolidation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Reporting & Statutory Compliance
Cooperation seeking applicants
ALAMAT : REGAL SPRINGS GROUP
Sumatera Utara, Indonesia