Lowongan Furniture Showroom Manager-VIVERE GROUP
- Formulated a follow-up strategy that brought warm leads into the showroom and achieved a close rate of 75-85% in sales consultations with prospective clients per month.
- Significantly increased profits by guiding clients through a comprehensive consultation and selection of upgrades.
- Transformed showrooms into thriving enterprises by implementing SOPs designed to assist staff in exceeding client expectations and meeting deadlines without fail.
- Consistent subject of unsolicited recognition and positive feedback from clients. Drove repeat business and referrals, personally requested for providing an outstanding buying experience.
- Recruited, trained, and mentored promising young candidates with no prior experience that went on to earn promotions as sales representatives and estimators.
- Aided the sales team via training and coaching and showroom managers on motivation focused on the customer's overall experience.
- Developed team building programs to enhance the overall customer experience and to drive sales.
- Coordinated all aspects of the business between departments including merchandising, warehousing, customer service, shipping and warehousing.
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in a high volume retail management.
- Professional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new programs.
- Strong mentoring, coaching and development skills.
- Proven track record of sales success in a retail environment desire to succeed within a revenue-driven atmosphere.
- Able to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
Furniture Showroom Manager-VIVERE GROUPBali, Banten, Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 20-November-2019 | Tutup pada 20-December-2019
Since commencing operations in Indonesia in 1984, VIVERE has evolved into one of the countries leading interior contractors and furniture manufacturers establishing a solid track record for successfully completing construction projects on time, to budget and to the quality standards required its clients.
Known today as PT Gema Graha Sarana Tbk. (GGS), the company was established to provide interior contracting services. Over two decades later, GGS is among the industry leaders with its complete range of products and services for the interior and furniture industry.
With combined workforce of 1,000 employees across three subsidiaries, PT Prasetya Gema Mulia (Mechanical Electrical Contracting), PT Laminatech Kreasi Sarana (Panel Component Manufacturing & Trading), PT Vivere Multi Kreasi (Office & Residential Furniture Manufacturing), GGS created the VIVERE Group in September 2005 as the main brand for GGS and its subsidiaries.
We are proud to have been awarded the ISO 9001 : 2008 for Quality Assurance Certificate and OHSAS 18001 : 2007 for our high concern in Safety & Health working standards. This assures our clients and partners that our working standards are world class.
Our vision and core values are reflected in our dedication and accomplishments; they encapsulate the motivation that inspires GGS to be a specialist interior contractor and furniture manufacturer of the highest order. VIVERE is firmly established at the leading edge of the industry.
We pursue excellence, innovation and professionalism in all areas of our business. We focus on the quality and level of service that our client have grown to expect from us. Each company within the Vivere Group has its own management and employee structure and is dedicated for offering the highest possible quality within its area of expertise.
To be the first choice for Lifestyle, Interior & Exterior Furnishings by delivering quality products and services in Indonesian local market by 2014.
To become a world-class business organization that grows continuously based on forefront employees' competencies and to create innovative quality products and services according to customers' criteria of comfort, ergonomics and environmental-friendliness.
ALAMAT : VIVERE GROUP
Jalan Letnan Jenderal S Parman No. 6, Jakarta 11480, Indonesia