Lowongan Legal Counsel-PT Advance Intelligence Indonesia
- Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel in Jakarta, the role offers excellent career growth opportunities and visibility with senior stakeholders. In this role you will be liaising with and manage external counsels when necessary.
- Review, negotiate and/or draft legal documents and other particulars as necessary, provide legal advise and to execute where relevant in relation to the company’s day to day operation and also to align with directive from regional office.
- Provide clear, practical and business driven advice on wide range of legal and regulatory issues and questions raised by internal stakeholders on a timely basis, to ensure the achievement of commercial objectives while in the same time to secure maximal legal and compliance.
- Directly liaise with OJK, BI or any other relevant regulators regarding research, licensing and compliance issues for different aspects of company business.
- Advise on diverse and cross-border legal matters, assessing and advising on potential legal and regulatory implications and exposure in proposed projects and initiatives.
- Establish a good partnership with business units to address its needs, liaise with outside counsel to provide practical legal solutions and answer legal questions, when necessary.
- Provide assistance to the business in relation to existing and new business initiatives; work closely with other functions internally and be a contributor to ensure implementation of business initiatives and policies.
- Assist the business team in rolling out online materials and be responsible for ensuring that these are applicable and appropriate for the region, and answer compliance-related queries from team members.
- Handle a broad range of general corporate legal matters, legal documents filing and administration, when required.
- Bachelor degree in Law from a reputable university.
- Indonesian qualified lawyer (licensed) with at least 6-10 years of solid experience with reputable law firms followed by in-house experience.
- Previous experience in the area of ICT/Digital Industry/ Joint Venture/M&A/General Corporate Matters/Banking/Private Equity.
- Solid knowledge of all relevant local laws and regulations and proven experience liaising with the relevant local regulatory bodies required.
- Good communication & negotiation skills, drafting and analytical skills (legal formal & practice), able to prioritize effectively and work under pressure without compromising on quality.
- Proficiency in English (Drafting and Oral) and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Have good legal practise problem solving in a structured manner.
- Collaborative, pragmatic, good communication and interpersonal skills, and self-driven with less supervision.
- Quick starter, spirit of team work, ability to adapt, dedicated, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Legal Counsel-PT Advance Intelligence IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Wolter Monginsidi | Ditayangkan: 20-November-2019 | Tutup pada 20-December-2019
ADVANCE.AI is a data-driven financial technology company with multiple offices in Singapore, Beijing, Jakarta and Chongqing. In our quest to build a better financial world, one of our key goals is to revolutionize the credit system by creating a more holistic, accurate, and democratic alternative to existing credit scoring methods.
ADVANCE.AI was founded by a group of highly experienced talents who are from top-tier schools like Tsinghua, Stanford, CMU, UIUC, UPenn and have rich industrial experiences from Farrallon Capital, Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Amazon AWS, Accenture, Tencent and so on.
To learn more about us, please visit https://www.advance.ai (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWe4c_n9b84) for more information.
Scope of work:
Kami menawarkan peluang kerja dan kesempatan berkarir yang sama untuk semua level jabatan, suasana kerja yang kondusif dan transparan, serta target kerja yang membuat Anda bisa memberikan kemampuan maksimal bagi perkembangan perusahaan. Kami juga memberikan kesempatan bagi setiap karyawan untuk meningkatkan kapasitas pribadinya sehingga mampu menjadi pengelola dan pemilik dari sebuah unit usaha secara mandiri.
ALAMAT : PT Advance Intelligence Indonesia
One Wolter Place, Jl. Wolter Monginsidi No. 63B